Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the advent of engine covers on many modern cars, engines may not be as beautiful as they once were…

But, does it really matter when we're getting almost 200HP from 1.6 liters?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Does that line that runs along the air intake tube with the grey to black color look like the PVC line ?? if so a oil separator will be a snap to install..

·
Registered
721 Posts
becauserallycar :)

Keep your eyes out for it at SEMA this year.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I don't think that the standard Fiesta has that steel cross-bar in front of the radiator(s), does it?
And I notice two horns instead of one. My reference vehicle is my 2011 model...

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
My question is why is the bumper OD green and not blue like the car ?? are the green parts beefed up parts installed or reinstalled ?? not a big deal just curious

·
Registered
908 Posts
That is a little funny.

I'm not terribly familiar with the Fiesta chassis yet but it looks like the bumper is a bolt-on deformable structure and the flange got blue over spray except I thought Ford dips cars these days.

Any way I'm sure that green color is just Fords primer to keep it from rusting.

·
Registered
721 Posts
My question is why is the bumper OD green and not blue like the car ?? are the green parts beefed up parts installed or reinstalled ?? not a big deal just curious
that is primer, the underbody is the same greyish/green color. My 2011 Fiesta has the same color when you get under the car or take the bumpers off.

·
Registered
721 Posts
That is a little funny.

I'm not terribly familiar with the Fiesta chassis yet but it looks like the bumper is a bolt-on deformable structure and the flange got blue over spray except I thought Ford dips cars these days.

Any way I'm sure that green color is just Fords primer to keep it from rusting.
Primer dip, top coat spray.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts