Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

What are the options to repair these rims?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know there are companies out there, I used one when living in Pittsburgh, that can repair the wheel.

Here is a link to a similar company

www.awrswheelrepair.com

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I got ahold of them, they got a guy that can do it for around 95$+. My concern is if it would look new, matching the colors etc. Has anyone had these specific rims repaired b4?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Upon delivery I noticed a "ding" in one of my Rado wheels. The dealer had it repaired at local wheel repair company, and now I can't even tell which one had the repair. It was a perfect match for paint color :)

·
Registered
152 Posts

I was tired last night and hit a curb because I wasn't paying attention. Like an 1/8th of my front driver side wheel is nice and scraped up good. It was dark and I got out and saw it immediately. Hopefully, I can get it fixed fairly cheaply.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I did the same yesterday... Planning to purchase Sparcos in the future so I will be painting the stock wheels black because #donotcare

·
Registered
286 Posts
Rattle can paint... You can find mint OEM wheels for a few hundred, so if I go to sell I can always buy a replacement set.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is a guy up in Topeka from awrswheelrepair.com that is going to "fix" it on Thursday for 95$. I will let you all know how well he does and hopefully have a before and after picture I can provide. I know the gray rado wheels on fords official website are like 500$ minimum. So, guess i'm paying 95$ for a lesson learned.

He says he will match the OEM paint and gloss it over and blend it in so it looks new... *fingers-crossed*

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's exactly what I did luv, but it was only a week. I hope after I drop 95$ I don't do it again.

·
Registered
111 Posts
This, along with the PA potholes is exactly why I opted for rim/hazard protection

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
I scratched up my front and rear passenger side wheels from a hitting the same curb on my way to work! I swear this curb sticks out extra far or something. I didn't really care at first because I was planning on getting new wheels (to swap out every spring/summer) eventually. But now every time I look at them, it makes me kind of sad lol. Anyone know of any good/cheap repair places in Northeast Ohio?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Talked to my guys here at work. We used to have shops do repair on our fleet. Looking at the pics it's actually done pretty well. Very hard to tell

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
After seeing some of your pictures mine doesn't look that bad... haha. Man I would have (actually) cried if I messed up my wheel like you guys.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts