Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to Thank the Agents that shared their cars with us while we waited for Ours and hope you have fun in Cali. at the party.. And BRGT350 I hope to see you back in a Fiesta ST in spring or early summer so we can hear and see more on your own personal build :) And Mike if you are here thanks for the car wash and chrome wrap it helped pass the time...
And to all a Good Night :)
Thanks Agents ..... :smuggrin::thumbsup::cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Let me add my own note of thanks to BRGT350 for his many contributions to the discussions here and on the earlier forum, they went a long way to increase the quality of the discourse and build our collective knowledge level about this car.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun and I miss the car very much already. I will have a final video coming out soon with our good bye to the car and program. I have a few things still coming together that I will get posted. As always, feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them. The program might be over, but I am never really done being an agent. I live for this stuff.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello BRGT350,

I just wanted to add I really enjoyed your Youtube videos on the Fiesta ST, both yours and your brother's. Thank you both.

Hiram

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hello BRGT350,

I just wanted to add I really enjoyed your Youtube videos on the Fiesta ST, both yours and your brother's. Thank you both.

Hiram
thank you very much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts