Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Another one from Michigan

4K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  slimspidey 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking since the Fiesta Faction ST section (for those of you that posted there,) and finally pulled myself from behind the wheel long enough to sign up and post.

Picking up my ST put the largest smile on my face, and 5 months (and 9 tickets) later, there is no sign of it fading! :D

I'm in the Ann Arbor/Ypsi area, and it looks like there are a few other members from the Detroit/SE MI area.

I'm thinking a Detroit area meet/drive is in order in the spring --or sooner, as it seems like none of you are afraid of a little snow :cool:

#34 ·
Thanks eRic and Cligedy for the info. The best way to get started is probably to get off the computer and just head to an event. Everyone I've talked to has been exceedingly friendly and helpful, so I'm sure all of my concerns are just first time jitters.

I'm definitely going to head out to the next Detroit area autocross and give it a shot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.