Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can tell by my screen name, I'm a big WRC Fan and have been using that going back to 2000.

Anyone else here consider themselves a fan? Interested in learning more?

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
WRC and rally fan. Here are some pictures of my cousin in-law Tomas Etcheverry. Factory Citroen DS3 driver and national champion.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Since Speed channel went nearly full on [email protected], and now is no more, is there any televised WRC races here anymore? The Velocity channel on cable has the European Rally shown, but compared to our beloved WRC, it is boring. Only saving grace, is that for 2014 they will be using the Fiesta R5 with our 1.6L turbo engine.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ive always been a fan of rally racing and use to watch it alot on tv. It dosent seem to be on that much anymore.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am a fan, I vaguely remember watching Group B coverage when I was a tiny fella, and have been getting deeper into it in the last few years.

What have you got in mind Ron? ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Use to follow it a lot when the cars ran in group A spec. Lost interest when the change was made to the World Rally Car.

Subie, McRae.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Uuuuh, i see, this is the right Thread for me! As i am living next to the french border, the WRC France Alsace is near to my home. I have visited the rallye since 2010 (the last year when the drove the 2,0L turbo cars like Ford Focus, Citroen C4 etc.). I also visited WRC Rallye Deutschland in 2011, 2012 and 2013.

I am and amateur fotograph and love making Rallye fotos. Here are some exampels. I hope, you like it!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Awesome pics!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yees! That was a special Painting for Rallye de France 2011.
It hat a Henry Ford quote on the back: "As long as its black"

·
Registered
403 Posts
WRC.com shows the Rallies a few days after they end...that is how I keep up. Big fan, but followed Subaru and now VW...I guess since I just got the Fiesta I should follow Ford...they have some catching up to do.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts