Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be swapping out for Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 full-time later this week. The Bridgestones have under 4000 miles on them currently.

Is anyone interested in buying?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I realize this is a really old thread, but how did the Michelins work out for you? I got my FiST with 5k miles. I now have 6800 miles, and I can tell the Bridgestones won't make it much past 12k miles. I've been looking at dropping down to 16s or 15s and going with the Michelin Pilot A/S 3, since this is my daily driver and will be driven in cold weather (cold weather to us in NC is below 40 F :biglaugh:).

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I realize this is a really old thread, but how did the Michelins work out for you? I got my FiST with 5k miles. I now have 6800 miles, and I can tell the Bridgestones won't make it much past 12k miles. I've been looking at dropping down to 16s or 15s and going with the Michelin Pilot A/S 3, since this is my daily driver and will be driven in cold weather (cold weather to us in NC is below 40 F :biglaugh:).
They've been great! They ride a little better, and I don't notice an enormous difference in the dry. They may actually be superior in the wet, and they are clearly better in the cold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts