I hated it.

Dave

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I just finished washing it today.
I hated it.

Dave
LOL! I just finished a few minutes ago too, and it was cake. My reference point is a VW Touareg and tall Jeep. This was fun by comparison. :)

That black honeycomb grill is hellish for water spots! I'm going to spray a light film of silicone to tame it.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Lucky you guys have homes, living in an apartment sucks for a car owner.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
It's my favorite thing about home ownership! I feel you, I have many years of apartment living under my belt.

Also, it's too warm today! It's still 82 deg F! We don't get a white Christmas. You're lucky that way! :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill trade you my white christmas anyday...its beautiful the first day but after that not so much.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Me Too! But damn water spots in the side of my car from the tire splatter...need mud flaps ASAP!
Know any good quick cleaners?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Do they even have mud flap for the st? I don't like to use cleaners so couldn't tell ya. Do they have any cleaners in the US to remove salt/water stains? Gotta get mine in for an underbody spray at Krown Rustproofing.. Wish I didn't drive mine in the winter

·
Registered
283 Posts
Here they do the underbody,wheel wells and the rocker panels/doors with rustproofing( some kind of oil I believe).. Cost about $100

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Got nothing better to do today so I think I will wash mine.

Sent with my retro keyboard and mouse.

Dave

1 - 20 of 34 Posts