Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Cleaning out the garage

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  patrick709 
#1 ·
I have a bunch of FiST parts to clear out of the garage/basement since I am not planning to track/autocross the car anymore. I am located near Erie, PA:

Set of four original Bridgestone RE050 tires, about 1/2 tread ($100 for the set, prefer local pickup or meet for nearby delivery. I can ship too, but is it really worth the $$?)

Coilover spring pairs ($50/pair, all lightly used or unused):
62.180.004 barrel (62mm I.D., 180mm long, 4k rate)
62.180.005 barrel
62.180.006 barrel
62.180.006 straight

Front and rear Porterfield R4-S brake pads. New-in-box, never opened, will separate ($140 set, $80 front, $60 rear).

1-2/3 2J Racing 3" 409 stainless cat-back exhaust. Fits well, but I couldn't deal with the level of interior noise for a daily driver. Joe at 2J was very accommodating and sent new front and rear sections with Vivid Racing silencers installed to try to help the problem, but it really didn't change the interior noise at all. I have two front sections, two rear sections, and one mid pipe ($350).

Pair of Mighty Tite seatbelt tighteners designed for child car seats. Used on B pillar to tighten front seat belts for autocross ($15).

Pics of everything are on my OneDrive here:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqVZY0i8hr-ml3S-ZGamleE6fz54

-Scott Spangenberg

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.