Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Complimentary 6 year/100,000 mile Ford ESP Powertrain CARE plan

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  D1JL 
#1 ·
Having participated in the EcoBoost Challenge drive earlier this year, I received credit for the Ford Extended warranty program listed below when I purchased my ST in September. However, I haven't received any paperwork or documentation (other than the original sales/purchase order) confirming the additional coverage. Has anyone else gotten this plan through the EcoBoost Challenge and if so what documentation did you receive? Thanks in advance for the info.

$400 eCoupon Ford ESP Offer
Program #72582. Complimentary 6 year/100,000 mile Ford ESP Powertrain CARE plan

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE FORD ECOBOOST CHALLENGE. WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR EXPERIENCE! We appreciate your interest in Ford. And as an event attendee, we would like to provide you with a complimentary 6 year/100,000 mile Ford ESP Powertrain CARE plan* which may be used on an eligible Ford vehicle purchase. This offer expires on 12/31/2013, so act fast! Simply print out this e-mail and take it to your local Ford Dealership for redemption on your new retail vehicle purchase or lease.

#6 ·
Having participated in the EcoBoost Challenge drive earlier this year, I received credit for the Ford Extended warranty program listed below when I purchased my ST in September. However, I haven't received any paperwork or documentation (other than the original sales/purchase order) confirming the additional coverage. Has anyone else gotten this plan through the EcoBoost Challenge and if so what documentation did you receive? Thanks in advance for the info.
I have the same thing, gave the coupon to my salesman and don't think I got any documents, I'll have to check.
Maybe the Ford reps here can chime in and clarify how this works and if those of us who did attend the EcoBoost Challenge can take advantage of this opportunity.
Hey guys,

I'm going to look into this and let you know what I find out.

The way the offer states "...which may be used on an eligible Ford vehicle purchase." makes me believe it's only eligible when used on a purchase, not after the fact, but I'll have to look into this to clarify.

In the meantime, those of you who got the offer, please send me a private message with your VIN and purchasing dealer name. If I need any additional info, I'll let you know.

Please title your message something about the EcoBoost Challenge/ESP offer so I know right away what it is. :)

CarefreeAZ, can you do me a favor, please? Where it has the asterisk, can you find the fine print it's referring to and post as well so I can have a better understanding of the offer? Thanks! (This part: "...with a complimentary 6 year/100,000 mile Ford ESP Powertrain CARE plan* which may be used...")

I never got mine...
Cinderbike - are you saying you never got your coupon, or that you never got the ESP?

Meagan

#8 ·
My status is the same as cinderbike.

I attended the EcoBoost Challenge knowing of this offer previously from others who attended before the challenge was here in Miami. There was no mention of it at the event, but I didn't ask about it because I figured I would be emailed the coupon as the others here were. I did receive the email with the survey about my experience at the challenge and completed it, mostly because I had some suggestions. Anyways, I'd like more information once you all are able to get us an answer. Thanks.

#10 ·
Shoot me a message with your VIN and dealer name/location when you find the info on your coverage, if you're concerned this offer didn't apply.
My status is the same as cinderbike.

I attended the EcoBoost Challenge knowing of this offer previously from others who attended before the challenge was here in Miami. There was no mention of it at the event, but I didn't ask about it because I figured I would be emailed the coupon as the others here were. I did receive the email with the survey about my experience at the challenge and completed it, mostly because I had some suggestions. Anyways, I'd like more information once you all are able to get us an answer. Thanks.
According to the full email CarefreeAZ sent me, it states "Offer is not valid to residents of the state of New York or Florida" which is probably why it was not advertised in the Miami event. I'm going to keep looking into this and let you guys know what I find out.

Meagan

#11 ·
Shoot me a message with your VIN and dealer name/location when you find the info on your coverage, if you're concerned this offer didn't apply.

According to the full email CarefreeAZ sent me, it states "Offer is not valid to residents of the state of New York or Florida" which is probably why it was not advertised in the Miami event. I'm going to keep looking into this and let you guys know what I find out.

Meagan
That would explain it, I attended the Orlando event (but live in NV).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.