Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good places/websites that have good priced wheels? I am looking to get some black ones when I get my tax return. I have checked out tire rack but I want to see what else is out there. I am also keeping the standard size that it came with.

·
Registered
757 Posts
You could always get regular silver ones and either paint or Plastidip them. I'm really happy with the SE-16 that i got for $79 each. What size are you looking for?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Anyone have any good places/websites that have good priced wheels? I am looking to get some black ones when I get my tax return. I have checked out tire rack but I want to see what else is out there. I am also keeping the standard size that it came with.
Do you live in NE tristate area? Im thinking of selling my 17" Black Sparcos with Gmax A/S tires.
uploadfromtaptalk1390240670018.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You could always get regular silver ones and either paint or Plastidip them. I'm really happy with the SE-16 that i got for $79 each. What size are you looking for?
I would rather not have to do extra work plus I have no idea what I'm doing anyway lol. I want the standard size that come with the car:

Size: 17x7.5
Offset: 42mm
Backspacing: 5.87"
Bolt Pattern: 4-108
Rec. Tire Size: 205/40-17

·
Registered
438 Posts
I think that the oem wheel is 17x7 w/47.5mm offset.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yes, I think it's in the ST supplemental manual.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I wanna go down to 16" and more meaty tires. As of now my wheels are perfectly round but im afraid sooner or later that wont be the case with these disasterous roads of NYC.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discount Tire direct has 16x7 Konig Zero-In for $112 each. Plus they ship free.

I had similar wheel for my Ax set on my GTI.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Ill check them out but im looking for wheels similar to the ESM-004. Too bad they only come in 17" or I would be all over them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If anyone is interested. My Motegi Forged Traklites are for sale. Here are the specs: 16X7, 45 offset, 12.5 lbs each. Hankook V2 Ventus tires 205/45-16 with approx. 8000 miles. $450 local pick-ups only or if you're not too far away I can personally deliver them to you. The wheels have minor blemishes from everyday commuting but other wise are in good condition. Let me know if you have any questions.
ST.jpg

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
By the lack of cold and snow my guess is So Cali :whistling:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Selling my 17" Black Sparcos with General Gmax All Seasons 205/45/17 1500 miles on them. No dents or major curb rash. Package in very good condition. Local pickup only in NYC. $700 firm.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts