Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Do you have a VIN yet?

31K views 254 replies 42 participants last post by  level42 
#1 ·
Has your order of a Fiesta ST resulted in you being provided a VIN yet?

#5 ·
I've got my VIN, check ETIS fairly often, am bugging my sales person to get the DORA form and have downloaded the window sticker.

All of that and some other Fiesta ST material will be going in a folder along with records and receipts.

I'm bugging the Octane Academy for details, I'm bugging Mountune about tunes and FMICs, I'm thinking about how to make a PCV oil separator, I'm scheduling autocross dates and I'm trying to find stickers for my new helmet.

#10 ·
I agreed to buy my car on 7/22 but at that point it was already built with a VIN and window sticker.

Its retarded but Ford fills dealer stock orders before customer orders so if you want to be at the front of the line you need to find a dealer stock order car and buy that which is what I did.

#16 ·
Purchased a dealer stock order July 26/2013, as of yesterday still stuck at awaiting shipment.

Wash, seeing as your's is in transit just wondering where you are located?
Mine is now listed as "in transit," as well! Built June 10, shipping to BC. I think it has less to do with location, and more with dealerstock built at an early date.

So I think you must be days away from shipping, yourself, firSTin Wpg!

#20 ·
My Fiesta will be delivered to Benecia California, approximately 2,200 miles from the Ford plant in a fairly straight shot.

At 20 mph average speed and assuming movement 20 hours per day it should take roughly 5.5 days to travel that distance and then add a few days for shuffling rail cars around and customs?

I have a hard time being patient after 10 days but the latest eta I've got is longer than that.

I really want the damn thing now.

#22 ·
When they shipped my Mustang from Mich (near Detroit) to the Twin Cities MN (nearest terminal) it took 2 weeks with it parked at a siding for days while they switched engines and crews.. had one guy in the Mustang forum lose his car after it fell off a train ... Horror story to be sure But it was fun tracking the train as it went PAST my area to the west 100 plus miles to unload and be trucked back to my dealer... Then there was the whole weather thing which shouldn't be a problem yet :) I wish they had a easier way to track like Dodge did for my Challengers but it is what it is and it wont change today :) Soon this will only be a funny story to tell at the track or car shows and we can all enjoy the sweet turbo noises as we fleece our lil ST's

#30 ·
I've been watching a dealer ordered Molten Orange ST that's headed to my local dealer. Already has a VIN and window sticker. I PMed Meagan about it to see if any info could be got as to when it might show up on the lot. I'm not going to buy it, but I'd definitely like to get a better look at it since it's showing up at my local dealer especially since it's got the Recaros. It's pretty close to what I would want to order. Only things I'd get rid of is the painted wheels and moonroof, and change the interior to smoke storm. I wouldn't mind a moonroof, until it gets old and starts breaking and leaking. I want Molten Orange, Recaro package, and navigation with smoke storm int.

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=3FADP4GX4EM121048

#35 ·
Will be fun to see about the wheels I took the painted wheels option after reading about the brake dust the FoST guys were finding after a spirited drive or track event. Being this car uses Torque Vectoring too im betting there will be dust... And im lazy about painting the calipers(like then colored but don't like doing the work) so that was just a plus LOL but To each there own when it comes to getting track wheels color will not be the driving factor if I find super light pink wheels I might not snap them up but all other colors will be looked at :) lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.