Here is the link to lower quality video on YouTube.
1. ESC, even if left on, allows some play in the car and some wheel spin. With it off, depending on tire and track conditions, I found myself easing off the throttle more to avoid wheelspin on turn exit. It seems crazy but most runs were almost as fast with ESC on.
2. There is a good amount of body roll. So much that in some of the off camber skidpad turns, particularly when turning clockwise, the lighter passenger side almost felt as though it was lifting both wheels. On the main raceway at 60 mph on some sharper turns it made me a bit nervous.
3. Had a lot of comments on 3 wheel motion in turns.
4. The car is fun to "point-and-shoot" by lifting off the throttle mid turn which gives good and predictable rotation of the back end
5. I have bruises on both knees from bumping the middle console and driver side door with heavy turning. Would be useful to add some padding there
6. The break pads faded hard after three autocross runs in rapid succession. Had to let it sit for a while.
7. The torque vectoring seems to work best when applying a small amount of throttle when understeer occurs. It seemed counterintuitive to me but a little throttle seemed to bring the back end around more, almost like a RWD.
8. The torque vectoring would occasionally catch me off guard as it kicks in. Mid turn I would occasionally get a jolt of turn in that was not linear. This didn't reslut in any loss of control but requires getting used to.
9. The ediff and TV are abusive on the breaks in AutoX
10. The gearbox is much softer than the BRZ which feels like a firm click into place.
11. The BRZ was pretty boring to drive. Feels slow in acceleration, required much earlier braking, had way more understeer. Only thing I thought was better is the feel of the gearbox and the position of the shifter.
Thats about it folks. Happy to answer any questions.