Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Official Ford Representative
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swoops in. Hey everyone! :D Wow, there are a lot of great emoticons here. Looks like I'll be using them more often.

I know I've been in contact with a bunch of you over at the Faction, and I'm super excited to say I'm here too! Not heading out of the office any time soon, but I figured it would be a good idea to go ahead and set this thread up.

Those of you that I'm in contact with over at the Faction for order tracking, I'll be happy to continue over there or here. To anyone I haven't met before, Hi! :joyful:

Feel free to bombard me with order status updates or any questions you may have, I'm here to help after all. :cat:

Meagan

·
Registered
69 Posts
Can you help me with this problem, please. Can you have someone at a parts warehouse check the replacement glass to see if it has the correct markings? Then I can have it ordered?

So far, no one has been able to help, or as with Ford Customer Service, just blow me off and say to contact a local dealer.

And since this is a leased car, sure would tick me off if FORD, the same folks not helping me to get the exact replacement part, might turn around at lease end and make ME pay for an incorrect door glass.

Regardless, I love this car, and want it back exactly as it was before this jerk messed everything up for me, so I can enjoy the Fiesta ST again. Thank you.

My new, 2 week old Fiesta ST was broken into Saturday, and they busted out the driver's side door glass. At first, the sub contracted mobile glass company tried to install a no name Chinese glass, and I refused. They came back with a genuine Carlite Ford branded glass (one they had sitting in their warehouse, not a Ford warehouse, and was there way before the ST was released!), but it does not have the proper markings on it. Theirs shows Tempered ....2, and no extra NI marking:

All the other glass on my car show Tempered .3, and have this extra NI marking that has to do with the tint, or UV rating? This is what is the right markings:

I am trying to have them get me the right, exact glass installed, but they all keep saying theirs is correct. They called a parts department in Ft Worth, and got this information:

The part number for the driver side front door glass is: BE8Z5421411A.* Carlite is the manufacturer for all Ford Glass.* Per Mike in the parts department at Texas Motor Ford, the part number has been the same since the reintroduction of the Ford Fiesta in April 2010.
I tried calling Ford Customer Service, but they were no help. Only referred to call the local dealers for help. Is there any way you could find out what the right glass is? If you need my VIN#, can send to you in PM.

I only want my car back to how it was, like new again. Thanks!

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you help me with this problem, please. Can you have someone at a parts warehouse check the replacement glass to see if it has the correct markings? Then I can have it ordered?

So far, no one has been able to help, or as with Ford Customer Service, just blow me off and say to contact a local dealer.

And since this is a leased car, sure would tick me off if FORD, the same folks not helping me to get the exact replacement part, might turn around at lease end and make ME pay for an incorrect door glass.

Regardless, I love this car, and want it back exactly as it was before this jerk messed everything up for me, so I can enjoy the Fiesta ST again. Thank you....
Hi ST_Rocky,

I'll be glad to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location.

This thread is primarily for the out of office notices for FordService, FordServiceCA (Canada), and our Ford Service IVT team (In-Vehicle Technology). Please keep questions and concerns in their appropriate threads. Thanks guys! :D

Meagan

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi ST_Rocky,

I'll be glad to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location.

This thread is primarily for the out of office notices for FordService, FordServiceCA (Canada), and our Ford Service IVT team (In-Vehicle Technology). Please keep questions and concerns in their appropriate threads. Thanks guys! :D

Meagan
IM sent. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Hope you can understand my frustration though.

·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone!

I've had a great time meeting you all here and from Fiesta Faction when this forum first split off. I'm joining the Twitter Marketing crew, and leaving you in the capable hands of Brittany. :D I'll miss you guys!

Meagan

·
96 Posts
Hey Ford Fans,

I’ll be out of the office tomorrow enjoying some delicious turkey with my family! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I’ll be back Monday to answer any questions you might have. Until then, enjoy the Holiday! :)

Kim

1 - 20 of 25 Posts