Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I tried asking Ford what production numbers were looking like, but was denied any information. Found it weird... Was easy to get the info for past vehicles.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've only seen two on the road since I bought mine. One was driving the opposite way of me, and his jaw dropped and he was pointing at my car as we passed by each other. I just smiled and waved. The other was a modded white car that was taking a left turn at a light at a fairly brisk pace. The base Fiestas always trick me though - they all look like FiSTs from the back :meh:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have only seen one other FiST in Pittsburgh, a Molten Orange in Oakland/PITT area. I love the fact that they are rare, have been getting a lot of attention (pretty cool for a $24,000 car).

·
Registered
393 Posts
Still haven't seen another one on the road, but I guess they might be hibernating here in northwest PA (Erie).

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've seen a few, I always get tricked by Focus ST's though. Takes me a second to make a determination.

·
Registered
393 Posts
More than once I have heard from friends: "hey I saw another Fiesta ST ... it was yellow". Um, no LOL. That's a Focus ST. "No , man it was just like your car". Um. No. :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Lol. Same here. I also ask " did it have center exhaust " ?
A yes of course is another focus ST sighting lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
If the FIST were available in yellow It would be in my parking lot right now. With the black accents it would look magnificent!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yeah I am partial to orange/yellow too. Loved Grabber Orange on my '08 GT. Still I am glad the FiST gets a pretty rare and unique color like Molten Orange :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts