Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Ian@COBB's Personal Fiesta ST Adventure

38K views 156 replies 40 participants last post by  BlackST 
#1 · (Edited)
Follow me on Instagram: ianatcobb
Subscribe on YouTube: ianatcobb

I was super excited when Ford announced the Fiesta ST would be coming to the US (finally!), so I placed a custom order at the end of October for a white FiST with Recaros and navigation. Like a lot of the guys here I waited...and waited...and waited. Towards the beginning of January, we found out our FiST SEMA build with Ford, Tanner Foust, and the Pat Tillman foundation would be leaving us to do some PR, so we started working to find something in stock locally. After a bit of searching, we found one that was fully loaded. I didn't want the sunroof initially, but now that I have it, I realize it will be great for nice days, an easy way to make sure my mountain bike is still connected to the roof, or a perfect place for a GoPro suction cup mount. The car was finally delivered last night, perfect timing for an Austin ice storm! So far I love it and I can't wait to get started modding it. I'll try to document as much as I can in this thread, upload videos and impressions to YouTube, and post fun pictures on Instagram: I hope you follow along!

- Ian

Mods:
COBB Knob
V3 Accessport
Anti-Glare Accessport Screen Protector
Left Exit Cable
Perrin Super Shorty Antenna
COBB Rear Motor Mount
COBB Intake, Custom White Powdercoating
COBB FMIC, Custom White Powdercoated Piping
Eibach Springs
OZ Racing Formula4 HLT 17x7 Wheels (16.3lbs each)

Current Picture:

See less See more
#71 ·
Just a few minor updates, it's been a busy past few weeks! No new dates for product releases yet. Right now I'm running a prototype rear motor mount (improved traction, less motor movement with more power, no noticeable difference at idle) and a prototype cat back exhaust. I'll try to sneak some pictures and sound clips if I get a free second this week.

DMB white Ford logos on black:

White painted Accessport faceplate and white COBB Knob (being released next month!):

#72 ·
In for sound clips of the exhaust! Just one question....do you think the catback will be released before april? Im ready to buy an exhaust right now and as of now I have two options unless cobb releasea theres before april 7th which is my vacation week. Need to have all my goodies on my car so I can enjoy my car for that week.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

#86 ·
On Saturday I had planned to go mountain biking, but it ended up raining all day. So instead I drove down to San Antonio to visit my brother and get my car a little dirty.

Then on Sunday, Marshall at COBB and I went on a popular drive up and down Lime Creek Road in Austin. Tons of fun turns and I think the Fiesta ST surprised his 400 WHP BMW!

This week my car will be doing some Stage 2 testing, getting the new shop vinyl, and hopefully order up wheels/tires, and new suspension!

Ian

#87 ·
On Saturday I had planned to go mountain biking, but it ended up raining all day. So instead I drove down to San Antonio to visit my brother and get my car a little dirty.

Then on Sunday, Marshall at COBB and I went on a popular drive up and down Lime Creek Road in Austin. Tons of fun turns and I think the Fiesta ST surprised his 400 WHP BMW!

This week my car will be doing some Stage 2 testing, getting the new shop vinyl, and hopefully order up wheels/tires, and new suspension!

Ian
:woot:

#107 ·
Oddly enough, I couldn't see the graph on my laptop, and right clicking did not provide me with a solution. Couldn't see it with my phone either, at first. But I held the X/bad pic icon and it brought up the option to view pic. I had to then give it permission due to a security certificate thing. And then presto! The pic appeared.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.