Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Is MP215 the way to go?

25K views 80 replies 20 participants last post by  XR650R 
#1 ·
Just got my new ST (only driven 1000km) and is thinking of getting a tune for it. I wanna keep the warranty on it, so it must be Mp215 that is the way to go? I also want as much torque at high rpm as possible as a NA engine without loosing too much midrange torque - which tune is best for that?

Thanks in advance.

#66 ·
#73 ·
I think the dirty tail pipe issue is more of a problem with Ecoboost engines and more specifically direct injection. There are a couple of videos on Youtube that explain what's been going on with the higher levels of carbon buildup on the valve train of the engine. Ford has in some cases warrantied the whole cylinder head to fix the carbon build-up issue, which is a temporary measure. Hopefully Ford is working in the back ground to find a solution to this issue.

#74 ·
Those numbers sound a bit off to me. Without a stock pull from the same car, there's no way to know how accurate the numbers are, as most people know. The way the car is ran on the dyno can impact it greatly. I've typed up this how-to to help get the most accurate results possible:

http://www.fiestast.net/threads/how-to-dyno-your-fiesta-st-or-focus-st-correctly.2128/
Great article on dynos! So what should an MP215 car be putting down to the wheels on your inertia Dynojet given that it's rated at 215 crank HP and unknown torque?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.