Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Is the Recaro package worth it?

76K views 128 replies 63 participants last post by  Ca5p3r 
The seats were the option I wanted more than any other. I don't understand the argument against them on price either, as getting a fixed back set of replacement seats would cost just as much, and recliners even more. These are custom tailored to the car, can be color matched in my case, are heated, height adjustable, work perfectly with the airbag and restraint systems, and are warrantied with the rest of the car. $2k is a bargain.

Reactions: ISO100
I'm hoping that they break in according to the use they get and the frame of the person using them. Coming from my previous cars with Porsche GT3RS fixed back seats and a Momo Thousand Lakes racing seat (which fit me perfectly) the Recaros felt incredibly luxurious. But whereas only tiny people could sit in my car before, the Recaros seem much more accommodating. But then again I am quite small at 5'10" and 145lbs, the stock seats felt like a couch...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.