1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I love a good tune .. Now if I could only get good fuel !!

·
Registered
103 Posts
What's the benefit with a flash? I remember flashing my old Svt focus and getting a lot outta the new tune, but what's it change with the Fiesta ST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
49 Posts
now thats tempting ... :mischievous:
now if i could just think of a clean place to mount it, wish it could sync up into the in dash touch screen or something ;)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Question If I get a Access port now with the canned tunes when I upgrade to a CAI and FMIC plus the down pipe and cat back will I get a free new tune if I get the product from you ? or will I have to pay for a new tune with every mod I add that requires a tune update

Reactions: ziggyst

·
Registered
908 Posts
One thing Cobb will be selling soon is Accesstuner Race software for about $150.

That will let you edit tunes with the only limit being your skill.

If you wind up with a unique combo you can DIY.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i dunno about editing tunes myself lol, but those torque numbers from the stage 1 (93oct.) alone are getting me excited! cant wait to see increases with intakes and exhaust setups

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question If I get a Access port now with the canned tunes when I upgrade to a CAI and FMIC plus the down pipe and cat back will I get a free new tune if I get the product from you ? or will I have to pay for a new tune with every mod I add that requires a tune update
When you purchase from FSWerks you get free updates and program adjustments if you need them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
so out of curiousity... has this vehicle been driving around since the flash? everything still safe? and if i can ask... what exactly is done to the map to make the power this produces?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would love to hear more of a review also! Thinking about getting this before the end of the year and maybe an intake later. I love my car as is, but this is almost a must for for me.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ziggyst

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so out of curiousity... has this vehicle been driving around since the flash? everything still safe? and if i can ask... what exactly is done to the map to make the power this produces?
It was driven around for a while after. It's pretty nice. Just like the Focus programming, it's safe. :cool:

I've been on vacation and haven't driven the car for a while. And now it's on the lift here for some more R&D/SEMA work.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
One thing Cobb will be selling soon is Accesstuner Race software for about $150.

That will let you edit tunes with the only limit being your skill.

If you wind up with a unique combo you can DIY.
Can this be confirmed?
Would the AccessPort still be required to put tune into the car?

Dave

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cobb usually sells the ATR for $150 for Ford, yes. It's not out yet, though. Yes, you still need to buy the Cobb AP to use it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts