Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My heartiest thanks to the gentlemen at Modbargins. From e-mailing and purchasing the exhaust ( resonated ) from Elliott, and getting the unit installed by technician Dave ( whom was EXTREMELY proud and meticulous regarding the install ) I could not be happier. Throttle response has improved, and the system is barely louder than stock..ZERO DRONING. Hopefully Nick will post photographs that show the superb Miltek workmanship, the system is like jewelery. Couldn't be happier with the system OR the outstanding Service. Thankyou. Cheers guys. Dean

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry Blackbird...Im not "that" techie guy, I think Nick took some video of the install, and as I drove away, but its barely louder than stock..VERY refined....I had a Thorley on my old Fiesta SES...was a LOT louder...oh, and did I mention the tips are little works of art....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Amazing exhaust. I have the non-resonated. I did have issues with it hitting the body at first but some zip ties and a socket fixed that.

Reactions: BlueBomber

·
Registered
274 Posts
this is the one i will be buying for myself in the future, along side a 2jr dp
@BlueBomber care to check the ship quote for the exhaust for 00795?
Well I'm not in sales but shipping is flat rate on the listing within the continental us, but email [email protected] or [email protected], call 714-582-3330

I add stuff to the site, research parts and run the blog, i dont have access to the sales side of things beyond making a listing. :( alternately pm modbargains on this forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts