Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks good, can't wait for more details :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice. Will you be bringing out lowering springs for 3 door models?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Lessee--there's the fuel door/cap, brakes, lowering springs/suspension mod, wheels, antenna, decals--and that's just exterior stuff, mere hints, no doubt, of what lies beneath. Lookin' forward to more info!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Only thing I want on that car is the damn projector headlights.. :(
I don't remember if its this forum or another forum but somebody ordered the projectors from the UK and found that theyre practically a plug and play! It only takes a small bit of wiring to get the LED DRLs to work too! Theyre obviously not cheap but i think its worth it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wouldn't they be angled incorrectly for right hand drive roads? I know that's been the issue with direct fitment of euro lights on other cars in the past. Unless of course these can be adjusted...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wouldn't they be angled incorrectly for right hand drive roads? I know that's been the issue with direct fitment of euro lights on other cars in the past. Unless of course these can be adjusted...
They have LHD FiSTs too apparently that are aimed for LHD roads. I guess you just have to make sure you order the ones for a LHD drive car. Almost sounds too good to be true but its been proven and done by at least two people now.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
They have LHD FiSTs too apparently that are aimed for LHD roads. I guess you just have to make sure you order the ones for a LHD drive car. Almost sounds too good to be true but its been proven and done by at least two people now.
I know for a fact that they fit and work.
Yes, you need to wire in the LEDs.

I don't have them myself but I helped install a set on a US spec car.
Remember they are not DOT approved (no side markers/reflectors) so they are technically illegal.
They are also about $700.00 shipped to the US.

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts