Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We now have the mountune intercooler hose upgrade kits in stock for the Fiesta ST. Available with optional lower hard pipe upgrade. These work with the stock intercooler or the mountune intercooler.
Cooling hose kits have also been launched. All available no black/yellow, red, blue and yellow.

Air intake part Auto part Yellow Material property Automotive radiator part
Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Auto part Automotive radiator part Font
Auto part Air intake part Automotive radiator part Automotive super charger part Automotive engine part

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Charge-Pipe-Upgrade-Fiesta-ST-2014-p/2364-cpk-blk.htm

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-silicone-boost-hose-fiesta-st-p/2364-bhk-blk.htm

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-coolant-hose-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-chk-blk.htm

Air intake part Auto part Yellow Material property Automotive radiator part
Auto part Air intake part Automotive radiator part Automotive super charger part Automotive engine part
Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Auto part Automotive radiator part Font

·
Registered
754 Posts
$1200 US for the intercooler, the hoses and hard pipe :( I hope these will still be available in a few years when I have saved up enough to buy em. Or maybe you'll have a giveaway contest someday? ;) Right now I only have the savings for the mp215...I hope...

·
Registered
533 Posts
$1200 US for the intercooler hoses and hard pipe :( I hope these will still be available in a few years when I have saved up enough to buy em. Or maybe you'll have a giveaway contest someday? ;) Right now I only have the savings for the mp215...I hope...
The intercooler hoses and hardpipe are listed for $399.00. The coolant hoses are $129.00. How on earth do you get $1200???:wideyed:

·
Registered
754 Posts
The intercooler hoses and hardpipe are listed for $399.00. The coolant hoses are $129.00. How on earth do you get $1200???:wideyed:
Sorry I needed a comma in there.. I've edited. Meant the actual intercooler plus the hoses.

·
Registered
152 Posts
These look awesome.

Any plans for a clamp kit that uses t-bolts or the ones with the springs given that people are complaining about the stockers coming loose?

·
Registered
422 Posts
thanks Ken! I was looking under the hood for the six intercooler hoses locations. two were obvious but I wasn't sure about the remaining four.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
These look awesome.
Any plans for a clamp kit that uses t-bolts or the ones with the springs given that people are complaining about the stockers coming loose?
I just got back from mountune after picking up my hose kit.
Weekend project.
I talked with Randy about clamps.
The thought about T-Clamps is that they could be over tightened and crush the tube the hose is being installed on and some are plastic.
A good quality worm clamp would be better.
I just bought all that I needed, US made, Stainless Steel, with protector band so the worm slots don't cut the hose.
About $50.00 for all 12.

Dave

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
OK,
Where does the little "S" shape hose go?

Dave

1 - 20 of 22 Posts