Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone.
We now have the mountune Fiesta ST Leather shift boots in stock. These include the OE reverse shift
lock out ring and base plate so installation is easy. UPDATED. This shift boot does not fit 5 Door North American vehicles and is for 3 Door vehicles only.

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-leather-shift-boot-Fiesta-ST-p/2264-lg-aa.htm

Bird Accipitriformes Bird of prey Eagle Golden eagle

We've also made up a special intake that includes the Fiesta Induction kit air box and High Flow Induction hose. For those that have been on the fence about ordering, here is a chance to pick up the whole kit at a nice savings..in time for Spring.

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Full-Induction-Upgrade-Kit-Fiesta-ST-p/2364-int-blk.htm

Air intake part Auto part Automotive radiator part Automotive super charger part Pipe
Air intake part Auto part Automotive radiator part Automotive super charger part Pipe

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Very good savings on the complete Intake kit.
I just wish they had an Orange Hose.

Dave

·
Registered
754 Posts
Ugh and I just got the hose... Now I'll have to spend $299 for the intake for a total of $488! :(

Guess it doesn't matter much. I was holding off anyway because I wanted to wait until the mp215 was ready to buy from the dealer.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm waiting for the whole 215 kit to be dealer available as well.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ugh and I just got the hose... Now I'll have to spend $299 for the intake for a total of $488! :(

Guess it doesn't matter much. I was holding off anyway because I wanted to wait until the mp215 was ready to buy from the dealer.
I would bet that if you ask nice, they might help you out.
It is certainly not up to me, but they are very nice people.

Dave

·
Registered
170 Posts
That induction combo looks like what I wanted. Will the mp215 package have the High Flow Induction hose or will it be the same as the UK version?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the response. Now for an ETA on 215 kit coming out?
We expect to launch the MP215 kit later this month to those that are not interested in the Ford warranty. Otherwise we are waiting for
CARB sign off to sell it through the Ford channels and you might expect that to be in late April.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

We can work with you when you are ready, just email me at [email protected] and we will take care of you.
Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's great news. I will probably splurge and get the 215 kit with the intake hose and maybe the quick shift once CARB approval is done. April can't come soon enough!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Do you think that the shift boot will clash with Orange interior?

Dave

·
Registered
393 Posts
Do you think that the shift boot will clash with Orange interior?
My thoughts exactly. I know yellow is the signature Mountune color though, so don't have a lot of hope for other colors :-(

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I like the boot.
I just don't know how it will look with my Orange.

Dave

1 - 20 of 56 Posts