Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,784 Posts

this one is kinda cool

·
Registered
285 Posts
Covered this back on the home site: #10 (also another Tumblr site specifically for MFT wallpapers):

For 2014 MyFord Touch owners, this isn't new, but definitely new to the Fiesta owners:

Change your home screen background! I found a ton of size-optimized wallpapers here:
Focus MFT Wallpapers

You can make your own as well. Must be less than 1.5MB, gif, jpg, bmp, or png, and the optimal resolution is 800x384.

Settings > Display > Edit Wallpaper (you can add files here from a USB drive or SD card)

Ta-Da!

This is my current one:

2013-08-14 08.03.29 par Aaron Slater, on ipernity

Some others:

2013-08-14 08.03.05 par Aaron Slater, on ipernity

2013-08-14 08.02.43 par Aaron Slater, on ipernity

2013-08-14 08.03.50 par Aaron Slater, on ipernity

·
Registered
113 Posts
I also downloaded a bunch of those and transferred them to the car. Very cool! For some reason I couldn't get my own photo exports to work though. I saved them as jpeg in the correct size but no luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would also check out other ford model sites or Google MFT backgrounds there are a bunch.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Another thing to keep in mind is that the USB drive must be formatted FAT32. The first time I tried I used a NTFS formatted thumb drive, but it said the drive wasn't compatible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
eRic can you share the picture of the stock knob?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I was in McMinville Or last week and took a pic of the name plate on a Ford Trimotor Aircraft. I made this
TriMotor.jpg

It's slightly stretched to make it fit, but there ya go.

Reactions: Autonomous

·
Registered
403 Posts
These are what I have loaded right now, have not tried the SCCA one, it may be too light but I will play with it a bit. Made some took others.

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
if anyone has a request for something or an image they want Photoshopped let me know, not a professional, but can give it a shot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts