Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

My Ford Touch Wallpapers

26605 Views 18 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  jimmy ssr
The blue oval is the only wallpaper that comes with the MFT system, so I looked into how to change it.

This Focus ST forum gives a simple explanation of switching things up, and even provides a few examples. The resolution of 800x384 works just fine for our smaller screens, so any of their uploads will work.

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-electronics/423-how-change-wallpaper-my-ford-touch-system.html

Electronics Technology Electronic device Audio equipment Multimedia
See less See more
Reactions: 2
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

this one is kinda cool
See less See more
Covered this back on the home site: #10 (also another Tumblr site specifically for MFT wallpapers):

For 2014 MyFord Touch owners, this isn't new, but definitely new to the Fiesta owners:

Change your home screen background! I found a ton of size-optimized wallpapers here:
Focus MFT Wallpapers

You can make your own as well. Must be less than 1.5MB, gif, jpg, bmp, or png, and the optimal resolution is 800x384.

Settings > Display > Edit Wallpaper (you can add files here from a USB drive or SD card)

Ta-Da!

This is my current one:

2013-08-14 08.03.29 par Aaron Slater, on ipernity

Some others:

2013-08-14 08.03.05 par Aaron Slater, on ipernity

2013-08-14 08.02.43 par Aaron Slater, on ipernity

2013-08-14 08.03.50 par Aaron Slater, on ipernity
See less See more
I also downloaded a bunch of those and transferred them to the car. Very cool! For some reason I couldn't get my own photo exports to work though. I saved them as jpeg in the correct size but no luck.
I'm an artist by trade, I whipped this one up for my car but feel free to use it:

Font Logo Text Automotive design Trademark
See less See more
Reactions: 3
I would also check out other ford model sites or Google MFT backgrounds there are a bunch.
I set the wallpaper to this when I take it in for service now that I have the COBB knob.
See less See more
Reactions: 5
Another thing to keep in mind is that the USB drive must be formatted FAT32. The first time I tried I used a NTFS formatted thumb drive, but it said the drive wasn't compatible.
eRic can you share the picture of the stock knob?
I knocked this out an hour ago, and loaded it into the ST. The wife likes it, and it doesn't feel too busy. I may add a slight glow outline to The Stig.

Lighting Light fixture Lamp Nightlight Light

Credit for original THE STIG artwork goes to FANTASYDREAMER24 of DeviantArt.
See less See more
Reactions: 5
I was in McMinville Or last week and took a pic of the name plate on a Ford Trimotor Aircraft. I made this
Motor vehicle Metal Emblem Logo Font

It's slightly stretched to make it fit, but there ya go.
See less See more
Reactions: 1
These are what I have loaded right now, have not tried the SCCA one, it may be too light but I will play with it a bit. Made some took others.

Attachments

See less See more
I knocked this out an hour ago, and loaded it into the ST. The wife likes it, and it doesn't feel too busy. I may add a slight glow outline to The Stig.

View attachment 529

Credit for original THE STIG artwork goes to FANTASYDREAMER24 of DeviantArt.
Awesome STIG
Reactions: 1
eRic can you share the picture of the stock knob?
sure.

See less See more
Reactions: 2
if anyone has a request for something or an image they want Photoshopped let me know, not a professional, but can give it a shot.
loaded st image looks awesome thanks easy to install
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.