Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a silver 2014 with recaro's and i figured i'd get myself on some forums. I'm coming from a 02' Subaru WRX (stage 3) that i was DD'ing and now plan to turn into a fun weekend car.

So far i'm loving the FiST as a nice MPGable DD! I keep telling myself that I won't make any modifications until the warranty is over but i've already been looking at a few choice changes. I'm a software developer so the sync system intrigues me and i may or may not have already signed up for the ford developer program.

Questions for you guys:
  • I need a roof rack for my kayak, I see the thule, yakima, and inno. Which one works well that is removable? The inno seems to be the cheapest by far but maybe it doesn't have the best fitment?
  • Does anyone know about the sync or touch system who can point me in the right direction to start working on them?

· Registered
60 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you. I decided on storing my Yak at my parents and borrowing a vehicle if I'm going out for a day of fishing. I was going to try the Thule removable system but wanted some input before i bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.