Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

New ST owner, Ontario Canada!

8K views 55 replies 13 participants last post by  graynicolas11 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2014 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST today..took it for 1 test drive and instantly fell in love!

See less See more
Reactions: LuvfiestaST
#3 ·
Thanks! They're just steelies for winter that I got from Ford when I picked up the car (I also got the ST wheels) as for size i'm not sure, i'll have to check on that tomorrow and let you know!

#6 ·
Hey welcome to the forum! I see you got that car from Barrie Ford. I think I test drove your car. They had 2 black ones on the lot a few weeks ago when I was there. But I just went to test drive as I already had a deal done with the dealer in Aurora.

Glad to see another one in Ontario on the forum. Not too far me either. Let us know that wheel size, not too many of us have snows on yet!

#12 ·
Hey welcome to the forum! I see you got that car from Barrie Ford. I think I test drove your car. They had 2 black ones on the lot a few weeks ago when I was there. But I just went to test drive as I already had a deal done with the dealer in Aurora.

Glad to see another one in Ontario on the forum. Not too far me either. Let us know that wheel size, not too many of us have snows on yet!
haha that's funny, you may have! they had 3 I guess, only 1 when I went. Said they wouldn't have anymore Fiesta or Focus ST's til at least 2014. My car does have a sunroof btw, so you probably did test drive it :p

#16 ·
Very nice, TB was my second choice for colour.

Are you planning to remove the dealer sticker/badge and license place cover?

#26 ·
I just got mine on early Dec. I'm in Brooklin, ON. I ordered mine in August without any test drive.

I got snows and rims, too. The Americans can cry all they want, we tend to get gouged on our cars, so a set of wheels and tires is a nice throw in.

I like Ford Canada's approach of setting one model with limited options, we get more content for our dollar than we would otherwise. Love the standard recaros and heated mirrors!

#31 ·
thanks man! and mine also came with the steelies and ST wheels. As for sat radio, ill prob keep it.. I do a lot of traveling and it beats the normal radio

#28 ·
They gave you tires and rims? What colour? It's a great car to drive. My only dislike is the sat radio. After 6 mths I doubt I'll sign on to sirus radio.. Not in the car long enough to get it. So wondering what happens to that option. Can one clear it from the touch screen?

#30 ·
Ford was offering a free winter tire and rim package with purchase for a while there.

I like the deal I got... Employee pricing, no admin fees plus an additional $500 off. Then my $12000 trade on top.

My last car had Sirius but there was an actual button on the dash. After my free period ran out it became a useless button.

#33 ·
just an update on my car, just bought a Cobb shiftknob for it. The black and red goes well with the rest of the car. Feels so much better, quite a bit lighter then the stock one too once I held both in my hand

Attachments

#34 ·
Looks like someone needs one of these:

Otherwise, looks sweet!

I won't be doing any mods to mine till this damn weather warms up! UGH!

#38 ·
This is so embarrassing ... but, Snapped a few photos while I was pumping petrol.

God is it filthy!!!

#41 ·
yeah I looked and it wasn't really bad, there was a little bit where your picture was showing but as soon as I touched it, it just flaked away..nothing substantial. Nothing from what your picture shows. On the bright side hopefully this weather is a sign of things to come and we wont have to deal with anymore salt this year.

#42 ·
update because i haven't in a while..Purchased my Cobb accessport, plates and a sticker..should be seeing it in the mail on Monday! :D can't wait! also put in some yellow fogs, goes really well with the black

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.