Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last Tuesday of the month is quickly approaching.
Is anything going to be available for the Fiesta ST this month?

Dave

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
The last Tuesday of the month is quickly approaching.
Is anything going to be available for the Fiesta ST this month?

Dave
We there yet ? We there yet? COBB are We there yet ??

·
Registered
944 Posts
I got till the end of march before I order at least a catback...cmon COBB!
With the time its tking to release these boltons im hoping for some serious power gains!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The last Tuesday came and went again.
Is all we get this month the RMM?

Dave

·
Registered
274 Posts
The last Tuesday came and went again.
Is all we get this month the RMM?

Dave
ding ding ding, that's it for the month.

I expect maybe we'll see the intake next month or so. I'll be shocked if we don't see the intake by June.

BTW my RMM is in, it does jiggle the car a bit at idle (like a V8 with a loud exhaust) but once the car's moving it's so smooth and so much more "positive" in feel, and the motor's not having a solo dance party under the hood

·
Registered
12 Posts
My mouse pointer has hovered over the purchase button for both the fswerks and injen intake. I am just waiting to hear about the Cobb unit, but my right index finger is getting pretty itchy. o_O

·
Registered
908 Posts
I think stage 2 is going to be worth the wait.

So far, it seems like a stock intake with a decent panel filter is just as good as any intake out there on an otherwise stock engine or Cobb stage 1 tune.

When the Stage 2 is released, its going to replace all of the cold side plumbing and have the software to take advantage of that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm sure it will be. I just sold some parts I had left over from my 09 mkv gti and I'm wanting to pick up some bolt-ons. I guess I could just go ahead and order Cobbs AP since it's responsible for the majority of our gains.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just wondering if Cobb was planning on releasing a knob that matches the MO recaro seats. I guess I could go with the all black knob, but it would be cool to offer an option with a lower plate that matches the seats (don't think the red option matches).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts