Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Holy crap! I don't know if I'd go back to that dealer service dept! Glad it's sorted.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I found out what is was guys.... sure enough I put my car on a ramp. Crawled under it. and the cold side tube running directly to the intercooler was loose. I retightened it and WAMB!!!!! All my power back! CAn't..... Beleive... that's..... what..... it... was...... LOL
I think I might be experiencing this. Could you post a pic of the "cold side tube"? Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tyler Schwieso...You are a savior among men. This is the cold side directly off the intercooler. As you can see in the photos, the threading is exposed showing the hose sliding off. I'm glad this didn't pop off with my wife driving or something. Btw...this thing is an absolute pain in the @$$ to get to and tighten. However, once I placed it back over the threading and tightened it down, took her out for a drive, and WAMB is right. It is worth noting though that it took a few minutes of driving before I noticed that things were normal again. So, be sure to drive it for a bit before jumping to conclusions.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts