Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done this or do a photo shop of this on a F1ST??? Wondering how it would look! Of go red for my ST to match the ST logo & calipers.... Depending, if the car can pull it off.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah not a fan as I think it will look extremely tacky. As far as car modifying goes, less is more IMO.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah not a fan as I think it will look extremely tacky. As far as car modifying goes, less is more IMO.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Just curious, just maybe it might look good, probly not, but just maybe.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You could do it with red plastdip. As long as you clean it well before hand mask off and do enough coats you can just peel it off if you don't like it

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'll see if I can photo shop something up for you tomorrow. Quote this around 6 est so I remember

·
Registered
111 Posts
Righto give me an hour or two. Gotta grub first. You're looking for the grill surround and pillars correct?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Gosh darnit. wish I saw that pic earlier.

Well here's a quick one. (I'm no photoshop pro by any means lol)

Oddly enough almost the same positioning to yours. Used a "molten" and went to black with pieces. Certainly more color than I'm sure you were looking for. But I like the semi-masked wrestler look. Apropos as it's a Fiesta and likely made in mexico.

Even with my sub-par photoshopping it does look a bit like putting lipstick on a catfish.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Up until this mini project I never realized just how strangely shaped the wheel well bump outs were

·
Registered
111 Posts
I meant it's odd how they don't transition much into the doors. They just get cut off

·
Registered
119 Posts
Anyone done this or do a photo shop of this on a F1ST??? Wondering how it would look! Of go red for my ST to match the ST logo & calipers.... Depending, if the car can pull it off. View attachment 1093

Found the picture on Fiestast.org not sure the guy is on here, but his username is Drifter

1 - 20 of 26 Posts