Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might be intrested in seeing this project car we have been involved with.This car started life as a 1.6 Zetec S - now running full S2000 body kit - Please note this car is not a motorsport car only a running replica

It has taken us 2 years to re fabricate the car to allow for the wheelbase being moved forwards by 80mm and to increase the track and suspension travel

It is now about to have a 'race spec' ST180 engine and uprated transmission installed over the winter months

·
Registered
371 Posts
Beautiful work! I sure wish we could purchase 3 door Fiestas over here!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Where can I get a rear spoiler like that one or similar wrc style?:)
I know that this is an old thread but you can order this carbon fiber spoiler from either M-Sport UK directly for quite a bit of money or you could do what I did and order it from Cestra Racing in Italy for a little cheaper. They are the exact replica of what is on the R5 rally car but you will have to drill some holes through the base for the mounting brackets. I ordered the mounting brackets and hardware from Scott at M-Sport who is ridiculously helpful! The brackets will have to be welded to the tailgate as well. Another thing you have to get is the shorter base Fiesta SE spoiler and cut slits along the brake light to accommodate the mounting brackets. I currently have all the parts which will be installed in the beginning of December. I will definitely post pics of the finished product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts