1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the latest Fastrack:

Stock/Street
#12077 Fiesta Classing Proposal

Per the SAC, the following new listing is added in both G-Stock (effective immediately upon publication) and G-Street.

Ford
Fiesta ST (2014)

·
Registered
422 Posts
cool. now I can order new magnetic letters from Solotime.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Woops, not too fast. In reading Fastrack, G-Classification is a proposal to the board. Everyone needs to go to SCCA.org check in Solo and send an e-mail to the SEB supporting G-Street before the negative minority complains more......

·
Registered
581 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ooo... look what arrived from Solotime

and this is for if/when I get the mountune quick-shift, induction upgrade kit and intercooler upgrade

Reactions: Smokin

·
Registered
908 Posts
For someone who knows, could you break down what types of modifications are allowed in the various classes.

I've been meaning to read the SCCA rule book but I've been busy.

·
Registered
581 Posts
For someone who knows, could you break down what types of modifications are allowed in the various classes.

I've been meaning to read the SCCA rule book but I've been busy.

Yeaaaahhhh. Read the rule book...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what sort of cars will the FiST be competing against in this class?
The Celica GT is the reigning champion in the class but the Focus ST, Neon SRT-4, Honda Civic Si and Mazdaspeed Protege are also contenders. But the Nationals-winning Celica was just sold as a street car :).

·
Registered
581 Posts
:) I am selling my mid-pack VW GTI as a street car.............

And according to our local Mr. Know-It-All in KC, the ban on eccentric camber bolts are only for aftermarket parts and not OEM replacement parts, but we will see when the rule-book is out. If allowed that will be my first purchase as Ford has them.....

·
Registered
581 Posts

Look in the results from Nationals in RT* classes too. I know the Genesis is becoming competitive.

And according to our local Mr. Know-It-All in KC, the ban on eccentric camber bolts are only for aftermarket parts and not OEM replacement parts, but we will see when the rule-book is out. If allowed that will be my first purchase as Ford has them.....

·
Registered
422 Posts

Where in the Fiesta workshop manual does it say we can use eccentric camber bolts?

·
Registered
69 Posts

Would that be a guy names Casey, who when I knew him over on the NASIOC (Subaru) forums, raced a WRX wagon?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts