Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The first two items I WILL be getting is the Short Shifter and CAI.

Dave

·
395 Posts
Are the short shifter, etc. on the website? All I see is the MP kit.

Either way, a short shifter, intake, and tune are in the pipeline, but I've yet to decide on Mountune vs. Cobb/FSWerks. And hey, I have 3 years to decide!*

*Unless Mountune USA kits don't void warranty like in the UK, then I'm good to go immediately.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FSWerks will be the place. They are both mountune (yes, it's all lowercase) and COBB (yes, it's all uppercase) dealers. Plus, not only do they have an in-house dyno, they've been tuning small bore Fords for years.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Are the short shifter, etc. on the website? All I see is the MP kit.

Either way, a short shifter, intake, and tune are in the pipeline, but I've yet to decide on Mountune vs. Cobb/FSWerks. And hey, I have 3 years to decide!*

*Unless Mountune USA kits don't void warranty like in the UK, then I'm good to go immediately.
When I read something like this I imagine an engine blown up at three years and one day, fresh out of warranty.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I received my order from Mountune today.
It is not often anymore that I am first in anything.
But the order number on my invoice is #1.
I must say that Mountune does get an A+ for packaging.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Look forward to feedback on the install as I read somewhere(it was a overseas order) that its fun to get the bottom bolt tight but once done its a wonderful product .. Guess its the nature of the beast as I read similar stuff about the FoST short shifter mod like this one ..

·
Registered
211 Posts
I received my order from Mountune today.
It is not often anymore that I am first in anything.
But the order number on my invoice is #1.
I must say that Mountune does get an A+ for packaging.

Nice. Is that shifter for a Focus and/or a Fiesta?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
That one is for the Fiesta as the Focus uses a different size and shape cam to move the shift levers
Ford Focus ST lever

Ford Fiesta ST lever

1 - 20 of 65 Posts