Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is looking like I'll be into a Fiesta ST next spring, and I've a question about the KW V1s that I have on my 11 SES. Will it fit on the ST? I only ask because KW has 2 part numbers listed for the Fiesta, one for the ST and one for the 11-13 Fiesta and Mazda 2. I asked Chalon from Perfect Circle, and his research pointed to the different knuckles for the ST as explanation for the different part numbers. I know that there have been a few FiST owners that swapped in the FRPP Bilstein kit that was originally listed for the non-ST, and I don't remember anyone having fitment issues. I would like to save some dough and refit my kit on the ST, so that's where we sit. Will they fit?

· Registered
721 Posts
The knuckles are different to work with the larger brakes, but everything I have read and seen points to the mounting ears for the struts to be the same on both the ST and non-ST cars. In a few weeks I am going to be installing springs on my ST and putting ST springs on my brother's 1.0L Fiesta. As a double check, I can place the ST struts on his 1.0L to verify the fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.