Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want to see you with your Fiesta ST at the dealer when you take delivery. Post 'em up!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice pic :) can't wait to drool at pictures waiting for mine to arrive. I'm going to start bugging my dealer next week.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Any chance you could post more pics of your Tuxedo Black ST? It'd be nice to see some photos that show it off a bit more. Seems like the majority of pics show Molten Orange or Performance Blue.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Did ford supply you with cars for tuning purposes, are these preproduction? Curious to find out how there's 4 fiesta st in one place like this!

·
Registered
165 Posts
These are production vehicles with more information to be provided along the way as well as at SEMA later this year :)

-Braden @ COBB
Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
SEMA is November 5-8 . you going to have enough time to do a build ??

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Due to the delivery schedules, all of the Fiesta ST builders are definitely going to be thrashin' to make SEMA. But, I'm confident they will persevere. Can't wait to see them.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We now know the White car is FSWerks' So… I wonder who claimed the Molten Lava and other Tux Black? ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
More pictures please !

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Mmmmmmm Pretty :jawdrop::thumbsup: liken my some PB shiney

·
Registered
32 Posts
For once, my phone having a good camera is a detriment. I have to resize all of these before I post them.

I will say, I've never had more fun behind the wheel taking the long way home. She sounds so sexy!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts