Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

The Oxford White Fiesta ST picture thread

65K views 139 replies 57 participants last post by  pk8rk8 
#1 ·
Have a good shot of a Oxford White Fiesta ST? Post it here. Can be yours, or any cool pic you find.

#20 · (Edited)
Picked it up last night with 3 miles on it. My wife (who is hispanic) laughed and said, "they probably drove it from the factory to a taco stand, then to the train". Ha. Who knows but I now have 250 miles on it.
This car is a real blast. Just put it through 50 miles of 2nd gear, inside rear wheel lifting corners. It runs great. Suspension is pretty spot on for fast road driving. Was originally thinking bilstein coilovers for it. But, now will probably just do eibach prokit springs to close that fender gap.
Here are a couple quick cell pics

Lots of this:

#25 ·
Picked it up last night with 3 miles on it. My wife (who is hispanic) laughed and said, "they probably drove it from the factory to a taco stand, then to the train". Ha. Who knows but I now have 250 miles on it.
3 miles is about the lowest mileage you're gonna get for a new car right off the truck at the dealer lot. At the factory they drive it from the assembly line to where it might get parked, which might be a decent distance considering the size of a vehicle assembly plant. I don't know how it's all setup whether they need to put it on a truck to get to the train, or the train goes to the plant. But anyway, it's gotta be driven to get to these places. I'd be super happy to get a new car with 3 miles on it. A lot of people seem to be getting the "random testing" with 20-30 miles tacked on. I wouldn't want my new car that I special ordered with more than 10 miles on it. It's just a psychological thing for me. I understand the need for it, but make it someone else's, so long as it's not mine. :p 20-30 miles does seem like quite a few for testing. I wonder what tests they put it through.

#26 ·
MY guess was 30 plus smile on them test drivers as it didn't look like they stopped at a deli or anything the car was clean at pick up LOL :rotfl:
After I put 100 miles on the first day I totally forgot about it... Way too many smiles driving this car .... :biglaugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.