Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

The Race Red Fiesta ST picture thread

8K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  jimclark 
#1 ·
Have a good shot of a Race Red Fiesta ST? Post it here. Can be yours, or any cool pic you find.

#2 ·

Reactions: bryramos and RodMoe
#10 ·
Nice color! Would be hard to tell the difference between that and MO I think. Maybe it's just the pics I haven't seen either in person.
Molten Orange looks more red in pictures. You have to see it with your own eyes in the sun to really see that it's orange, for whatever reason it just photographs more red. Red and orange side by side in the sun you would have no problem telling the difference.

#13 ·
I love the Race Red--obviously. For this kind of car, carrying the name Fiesta ST, I think Race Red is simply the best color choice available. Had I been in charge of color options, I'd have made the red more of a Pamplona-scarf red--think of the scarves worn by guys during the running of the bulls during the festival of San Fermin in Pamplona. THAT would have been perfect. It would've become legendary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.