Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just for you my friend. ;) A close-up of Performance Blue. And, here's a Fiesta ST Network bit of trivia: This color is called Spirit Blue in the UK, and is the most popular color ordered, coming in at 27%.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a great color! It was in my top three. But, after spending the day with Green Envy… I'm in love!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Although my choice is PB, I agree with your thoughts Green Envy. I like the color even more every time I see it. It grows on you.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Very nice. If I hadn't decided to go with a Tux Black dealer car, P/B would have been my 1st choice for color :)

·
395 Posts
I'm not surprised PB is the #1 choice in the UK, it's a great color in person. Green Envy doesn't photograph well (neither does MO).

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not surprised PB is the #1 choice in the UK, it's a great color in person. Green Envy doesn't photograph well (neither does MO).
See, I disagree on Green Envy. I think it photographs well in a variety of lighting conditions. But, I 110% agree with you on Molten Orange. It's a BEAR to get a good representative shot of the true color.

·
395 Posts
We all are. It can't be much longer if retail orders are being built and stock orders are in transit.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IIRC the transit time from the factory to the dealer is aprx 28 days. The plant had their normal one week summer shutdown, so that did impact deliveries. But, cinderbike is correct, the first dealer stock cars are on their way to the dealers as we speak. So, all of you that placed early orders should be happy soon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the awesome shots! I personally am learning towards Tuxedo Black but Molten Orange and Green Envy really do stand out for the rest.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts