Hi WScottCross,Yes, I did make sure the SMR account was set up with the VIN and mobile numbers. I did the master reset and it still says the same message. I'll put another 200 miles on it and see if it changes.
When you're running the report, make sure the mobile number that is currently active on the website is the one paired to the car. If you have an option of blocking the caller ID feature on your phone, make sure it is unblocked. Start the car and let it run for at least a minute. Make sure your parking break is not engaged and press the VOICE COMMAND button. Say VEHICLE HEALTH REPORT. Look at your phone and make sure it attempts to make a phone call. When it begins dialing, turn the in-call volume all the way up (This will improve the connection on certain phones).
I just want to make sure we cover all of the bases here. If you are still unable to run the report, let me know which error message you receive. Feel free to send me a PM with your VIN and I can take a look at your account to see if we're overlooking anything.